Call Us: 800-366-2751

Bronze Plan


The bronze plan or “metal level” is designed to be the most inexpensive health plan options for most people. It is designed to cover 60% of all health care costs incurred, while the client covers the remaining 40%. This percentage is called the actuarial value and is based on the amount of financial protection the plan offers its insured. Since the bronze plan will be priced much lower than the other plans more cost sharing can be expected.

Plan Benefits for the Bronze Plan

  • Primary Care Visits are a $60 co payment

After a $5,000 medical deductible the following applies:

  • Specialist Visits are a $70 co pay
  • Generic Medication is $25 per fill
  • Brand Medications are $50 – $75
  • Complex Imaging is 40%
  • Emergency Room Visits are $250
  • Generic Medication will cost $25
  • Brand Name medication will cost $50 (after a separate $250 deductible)
  • The out of pocket maximum for an individual is $6,350; $12,700 for families.

This plan is an excellent option for healthy individuals looking for low cost catastrophic coverage. Our agents can help you find out if the Bronze plan is a good fit for your needs. Call us today!

Compare all plans here

GDE Error: Error retrieving file - if necessary turn off error checking (404:Not Found)


Share it:


30101 Town Center Drive, Suite 109
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Telephone: (800) 366 2751


Get Your Free Guide Now !

Download Your Free Guide to Health Care Exchanges by submitting your email address below:
Please enter your email address: